Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and show us what you got? Talent needed!
Engineer, Electronics (in Kempele) Wanted!
Innokas Medical is a growing technology company specializing in healthcare technology. Our customer cases are typically demanding and offer an excellent opportunity to utilize already existing skills and develop new ones.
If you want to do something, which really is improving the quality of life and people’s well-being, then you might be the next star in our Design Studio team in Kempele!
Now we're looking for new talent to strengthen our team; Engineer, Electronics!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Schematic and layout design for the medical devices
- Prototyping and testing
- Creating hardware design specifications to meet product and regulatory requirements
- Design reviews and manufacturing support
- International collaboration with Innokas and customer teams.
We wish you have:
- At least 5 years of electronics design experience
- Self-oriented way of working
- Familiarity with embedded system design and simulations
- Hands on experience in prototype bring-up and debugging
- Knowledge and experience of EMC design
What we will offer to you?
You would be part of a great and enthusiastic team, have capability to challenge and develop yourself, your skills and the surrounding working environment. You will have an inside view to the MedTech business, our interesting and versatile customers - from start-ups to global healthcare companies. We want to ensure that we work every day for improving people’s quality of life!
If you want to join an interesting and growing company on the field of healthcare technology, please send your application and CV by email to email@example.com as soon as possible, but latest by 26th May 2019. Don’t wait too long, we’ll start to go through applications immediately! Please mark your email with "Engineer, Electronics” title.
Read more about Innokas!
Innokas Medical produces healthcare technology design projects and products both to leading international companies and domestic growth companies. We offer high-quality design and manufacturing services. We focus on implementing solutions for difficult issues, which provide benefit to our customers throughout the whole product lifecycle. We have offices in the Oulu region, in Helsinki region and in Estonia. Read more at: www.innokasmedical.fi