Jouni Toijala, who has worked as CEO at Innokas Medical for almost four years, has decided to pursue new opportunities outside of Innokas. Toijala has been appointed as CEO of listed company Revenio Group Oyj and he will start in his new role latest on 30th September 2020.
The recruitment process for the new CEO was started immediately by Innokas Medical’s Board of Directors. Before appointing new CEO, Toijala’s responsibilities were transferred to Ari Paalijärvi (B.Eng.), who was appointed as Interim CEO at Innokas. Paalijärvi will also continue in his role as Innokas’ COO.
As Toijala also led Innokas Medical’s sales team, Innokas appointed Antti Virtanen (M.Sc., Electrical Engineering), who has worked in various roles in Innokas’ Design Studio and Sales teams since 2012, as new Head of Sales. Through these appointments, we want to ensure that Toijala’s responsibilities are transferred in a controlled way before he leaves Innokas.
The changes mentioned above have had effects on the configuration and responsibilities of Innokas Medical’s leadership team as well, which are presented below:
- Ari Paalijärvi, Interim CEO & COO – Responsibilities of CEO role and manufacturing operations business, including purchasing and supplier network management
- Jukka Piiroinen, CFO – Financial administration, financing, ERP/IT
- Tiina Kotipalo, Head of QA&RA – Quality and Regulatory Affairs
- Jenni Tuulos, Head of Design Studio – Design Studio business
- Päivi Toppila, Head of HR – HR matters
- Elina Rautiola, Head of Marketing & Communications – Internal and external communications and marketing
- Antti Virtanen, Head of Sales – Sales management
If there are any questions related to this, please appoint them directly to our communications department: Elina Rautiola / email@example.com